Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 30th dec 2009

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 30th december.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 30th dec -09, 18.00 (GMT -5)

Password: 853010

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 30th december.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 30th dec -09, 18.00 (GMT -5)

Password: 853010

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Password posted. Remember this is only for members with upgraded accounts.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

[FONT="Arial Black"]this PW appears to have been shared

(just a suggestion here to IX & Manne)

if you cannot, get the invaders removed
can you cancell the tourney??

I would rather not play,
than play w/ the roaches
& the "Leaker"

if you can cancell the tourney
that would send a message to the leaker
that sharing the PW, will not do em any good

ev1 else, please, post your thoughts 😡!![/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:

[FONT="Arial Black"]this PW appears to have been shared

(just a suggestion here to IX & Manne)

if you cannot, get the invaders removed
can you cancell the tourney??

I would rather not play,
than play w/ the roaches
& the "Leaker"

if you can cancell the tourney
that would send a message to the leaker
that sharing the PW, will not do em any good

ev1 else, please, post your thoughts 😡!![/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I haven't gotten home to register yet. How many people are already registered?[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I haven't gotten home to register yet. How many people are already registered?[/FONT]

just 15 right now

but (4) of the names, appear to be the same
& 2 others
look like they may be the same
ixgames wrote:

or not

who the hell are all these people?

i'd vote for canceling it, eventhough I want to play.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

or not

or not

I wanna play too

but, w/ members, not petty lil thieves
mjoshin125 wrote:

just 15 right now

& 2 others

just 15 right now

& 2 others
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Thanks. . .

Doesn't sound out of the ordinary yet except for the fact that it appears that there may be some multi-account players registered, which we know is against the rules and TOS of the rooms, but that we can't do much about. Unless you want to try to get in touch with Carbon customer service and see if they can do something about it. . .

For future reference sake, these were the registered player counts for the past tournaments that I have records for at my fingertips:
[LIST=1]
[*]10/28: 24 registered
[*]11/04: 9 registered
[*]11/11: 57 registered
[*]11/18: 17 registered
[*]11/25: 19 registered
[*]12/09: 33 registered
[*]12/16: 19 registered
[*]12/23: 16 registered
[/LIST]
When the registrants are way out of whack from these then we know there's a problem with leakers & thieves. . .[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

just 15 right now

& 2 others

Doesn't sound out of the ordinary yet except for the fact that it appears that there may be some multi-account players registered, which we know is against the rules and TOS of the rooms, but that we can't do much about. Unless you want to try to get in touch with Carbon customer service and see if they can do something about it. . .

For future reference sake, these were the registered player counts for the past tournaments that I have records for at my fingertips:
[LIST=1]
[/LIST]
When the registrants are way out of whack from these then we know there's a problem with leakers & thieves. . .[/FONT]

Wow who is aloneboy1234 that is nutts man
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
sasquatch01 wrote:

Well thats piss poor of someone and if your caught u should be banned and your name spread thru out so people can spread the word that you pass out the pw u earned and obviously did not respect other members of this forum so off with your head .:what:
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
SycoSteve wrote:

just 15 right now

& 2 others

[LIST=1]
[/LIST]

you're right

I was kinda expected the worst
being early on
besides 'aloneboy'
looks like the may be another player there (multi acctr)

but, i'a not sure

I do know, that last year (@ another forum)
they were able to knock out players, thru carbon support
even after the game had started
onpokplaya wrote:

Well thats piss poor of someone and if your caught u should be banned and your name spread thru out so people can spread the word that you pass out the pw u earned and obviously did not respect other members of this forum so off with your head .:what:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]OK, now that I'm home and registered even I have got to say WTF?!?!? :eek:

At best, I recognize about 1/3 of the people registered right now either from previous games or as forum members. The rest are a complete blank. I know that it was said there were some upgrades recently, but not as many as the unfamiliar names as are registered. Something's likely gone horribly wrong from previous weeks. . . :mad:

Maybe we'll have a clearer picture of what's going on once we hit the tables and see where some of these players are from. . . :confused:[/FONT]
onpokplaya wrote:

I too feel cancelling the tourny will be a nice move...
Join: 2009/08/13 Messages: 71
spiderman637 wrote:

I too feel cancelling the tourny will be a nice move...

Lets us act as password theives, become one of them and find the culprit....
But guess wat, the culprit might as well been reading this post of mine 😡
Join: 2009/08/13 Messages: 71
mjoshin125 wrote:

you're right

being early on
besides 'aloneboy'

but, i'a not sure

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]If Carbon can do that, then that's great and should send a REAL clear message to these invaders. I would venture to guess that ixgames or Manne would have to make the request to have these people removed. Hopefully before they'd be able to do that before one of these cheaters can do too much damage to one of the real members. . .[/FONT]
onpokplaya wrote:

Thanks for the game.!! It seems to me that are alot of multiple acct. holders at Carbon. Ive contacted them about it before and basicly get the same "form" response.
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
sasquatch01 wrote:

That is just plain rude to be that stupid and use the same name.
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
mjoshin125 wrote:

you're right

being early on
besides 'aloneboy'

but, i'a not sure

More multiple accounts scarfacexio/scarfacex17 lol wow wtf happened to carbon/pdc the rep should be ashamed of this ?
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]OK, now that I'm home and registered even I have got to say WTF?!?!? :eek:

At best, I recognize about 1/3 of the people registered right now either from previous games or as forum members. The rest are a complete blank. I know that it was said there were some upgrades recently, but not as many as the unfamiliar names as are registered. Something's likely gone horribly wrong from previous weeks. . . :mad:

Maybe we'll have a clearer picture of what's going on once we hit the tables and see where some of these players are from. . . :confused:[/FONT]

romania and india seems to be most of them 😟😟😟😟
pokerplayer wrote:

That is just plain rude to be that stupid and use the same name.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Interestingly, it doesn't seem like aloneboy is playing all 4 of the accounts at once -- that would require 4 different hardware setups [some combo of PCs & laptops] -- but went for the double up early on one of them and got it. So his other accounts are being blinded down until the one he's playing on right now goes bust. Basically he's registered the other accounts as backups for when he goes bust on each one. . .

It's still cheating, but a little different than playing all four accounts at once. . .[/FONT]