Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 30th dec 2009

Reply Subscribe
onpokplaya wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]OK, now that I'm home and registered even I have got to say WTF?!?!? :eek:

At best, I recognize about 1/3 of the people registered right now either from previous games or as forum members. The rest are a complete blank. I know that it was said there were some upgrades recently, but not as many as the unfamiliar names as are registered. Something's likely gone horribly wrong from previous weeks. . . :mad:

Maybe we'll have a clearer picture of what's going on once we hit the tables and see where some of these players are from. . . :confused:[/FONT]

romania and india seems to be most of them 😟😟😟😟

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Well, I'm used to seeing a lot of Romanians in the freerolls on Carbon. Indians are a bit more rare, but I have seen one or two on occasion. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Well, I'm used to seeing a lot of Romanians in the freerolls on Carbon. Indians are a bit more rare, but I have seen one or two on occasion. . .[/FONT]

me too just unsure who is a member and who is not lol
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

More multiple accounts scarfacexio/scarfacex17 lol wow wtf happened to carbon/pdc the rep should be ashamed of this ?

more multiple accounts scarfacexio/scarfacex17 lol wow wtf happened to carbon/pdc the rep should be ashamed of this ?
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I know that Carbon does have affiliate managers as forum members in some forums -- I know you know that too -- but I don't know if that's the case here. If not then maybe they should just to be able to keep an eye on things happening in their poker room. Word of this sort of thing getting around would not do much for their reputation. . .[/FONT]
onpokplaya wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Well, if you want to take a little time and go through the trouble, take the registration list for tonight's game and search for each on the forum. If they're a member they were supposed to add their screen name to the thread for Carbon Poker screen names. If you get a match then they're an actual member; if not, either they aren't or at least aren't admitting to it. . .

Now, gee, why wouldn't they want to post their screen names. I wonder. . . [/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Well, if you want to take a little time and go through the trouble, take the registration list for tonight's game and search for each on the forum. If they're a member they were supposed to add their screen name to the thread for Carbon Poker screen names. If you get a match then they're an actual member; if not, either they aren't or at least aren't admitting to it. . .

Now, gee, why wouldn't they want to post their screen names. I wonder. . . [/FONT]

So did the cheater(s) end up winning one of the entries tonight ?
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
pokerplayer wrote:

So did the cheater(s) end up winning one of the entries tonight ?

so did the cheater(s) end up winning one of the entries tonight ?
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I don't think I've heard anything about any of the multiaccounters winning anything, but I didn't stick around long after I busted 'cause my table chat got cut off. [Strange 'cause I do have some cash on Carbon.]

However, there were at least a few players who were not supposed to be in the game and one of them did win one of the coupons -- 'cause he actually posted about it -- and has already used it. . .

One of the others who should not have been in the game posted a "thank you" and revealed themselves also. . .[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

so did the cheater(s) end up winning one of the entries tonight ?
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I don't think I've heard anything about any of the multiaccounters winning anything, but I didn't stick around long after I busted 'cause my table chat got cut off. [Strange 'cause I do have some cash on Carbon.]

However, there were at least a few players who were not supposed to be in the game and one of them did win one of the coupons -- 'cause he actually posted about it -- and has already used it. . .

One of the others who should not have been in the game posted a "thank you" and revealed themselves also. . .[/FONT]

Was there no carbon game today ??
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63