Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker freerolls 28th oct 2009

Reply Subscribe
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to mention we have a poker freeroll at carbon and pdc poker 28th october, that's tomorrow.

Top 3 placements received a ticket which can be redeemed for not only the 1K guaranteed but other buyin tournaments as well.

Password is posted in the private forum.

Signing up at pdc poker or carbon poker gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus.

You can read more about pdc poker or carbon at this page
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to mention we have a poker freeroll at carbon and pdc poker 28th october, that's tomorrow.

Top 3 placements received a ticket which can be redeemed for not only the 1K guaranteed but other buyin tournaments as well.

Signing up at pdc poker or carbon poker gives a 100% placement in future ixgames tournaments along with the regular poker bonus.

I'll be there, count me in:thumbsup
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

I'll be there, count me in:thumbsup

Aww! ok all right. :what:
Join: 2008/06/17 Messages: 39
TheDarkShadow wrote:

Aww! ok all right. :what:

U can count me in i be the one smoking the cigar
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
sasquatch01 wrote:

U can count me in i be the one smoking the cigar

Good freeroll hopefully see's you's there
Join: 2008/12/16 Messages: 5
ixgames wrote:

Hi everyone!

Well im tryin to get active but i had just started today hopefully ill c u at the next 1 well gl to every1 that plays tonight
Join: 2009/10/28 Messages: 10