Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 29th november 2009

Reply Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 29th november for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 29th november 2009, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted/private.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 29th november for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 29th november 2009, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted/private.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Good luck at the tables 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Thanks for the game, good luck to all
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
Manne wrote:

Just curious

are either of you two, (Manne or ixgames) , gonna be there😟
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
mjoshin125 wrote:

Just curious

are either of you two, (Manne or ixgames) , gonna be there😟

I guess i missed out again ...did i pee in someones cheerrios??..cause this is two weeks b2b i have been removed?
Join: 2008/07/24 Messages: 23
varady5 wrote:

I guess i missed out again ...did i pee in someones cheerrios??..cause this is two weeks b2b i have been removed?

i guess i missed out again ...did i pee in someones cheerrios??..cause this is two weeks b2b i have been removed?

did you pee in cheerrios....i dunno?

did you make enough revelant interesting posts on the forums to become an active member...i dunno?

will you ever...i'm sure you will....!

not sarcasm just wondering if you posted enough etc?

it REALLY does not take that much.

gl and hope to see ya in next weeks FT freeroll!!😁
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

i guess i missed out again ...did i pee in someones cheerrios??..cause this is two weeks b2b i have been removed?

did you pee in cheerrios....i dunno?

did you make enough revelant interesting posts on the forums to become an active member...i dunno?

will you ever...i'm sure you will....!

not sarcasm just wondering if you posted enough etc?

it REALLY does not take that much.

gl and hope to see ya in next weeks FT freeroll!!😁

thanks IX and Manne, good luck to all, hope i'm home this afternoon to play with ya'll😑 take care
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99
angiedubs wrote:

thanks IX and Manne, good luck to all, hope i'm home this afternoon to play with ya'll😑 take care

congrats angiedubs your name is in the tourney so gl to you and all
and to all seeking to get in just remain active. and STOP with the bellywhining:crying:crying:crying
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

congrats angiedubs your name is in the tourney so gl to you and all
and to all seeking to get in just remain active. and STOP with the bellywhining:crying:crying:crying

Looking forward to the game. These have really improved since the new system was started. Thanks
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
varady5 wrote:

I was looking over your posts
seems that 2 things may have prevented your name to be listed

you hadn't posted your FullTilt name, until 2 minutes, before this quoted post

your active status, has just started re-occurring,
glad to see you have your computer problems fixed
and will now be an active member:dance:
mjoshin125 wrote:

Good luck to all the players in today's freeroll on Full Tilt.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Good luck to all the players in today's freeroll on Full Tilt.

Good luck to all.....hopefully I can do better then last week.
Join: 2009/10/25 Messages: 218
keithdn68 wrote:

Good luck to all.....hopefully I can do better then last week.

Good luck all cya there!
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

Good luck all cya there!

Why is this tourney so private
Join: 2008/10/19 Messages: 36
mjoshin125 wrote:

As always, thanks again for providing these freerolls.

Good luck to all that play this afternoon!

:dance:
Join: 2008/04/06 Messages: 47
bredstik wrote:

As always, thanks again for providing these freerolls.

Good luck to all that play this afternoon!

:dance:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Wow! These games are killers! For the second week in a row a deal was cut at the final table after 3+ hours of play. You really earn your money playing with these folks!

Congrats go out to Spider who was holding the biggest stack when a deal was made, and thanks for being willing to share some of your prize money. Very nice of you!

Good job, good game by all who played & made it such a tough final table. Well done all. . . :dance:[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Wow! These games are killers! For the second week in a row a deal was cut at the final table after 3+ hours of play. You really earn your money playing with these folks!

Congrats go out to Spider who was holding the biggest stack when a deal was made, and thanks for being willing to share some of your prize money. Very nice of you!

Good job, good game by all who played & made it such a tough final table. Well done all. . . :dance:[/FONT]

Yep, good game all...
Had very much fun in deciding the deal...
It was like small kids fighting for a share of chocolates 😑
Especially pokerdplayer...
Hehee...
Thank you Ixgames for the game, had nice fun..
Join: 2009/08/13 Messages: 71
spiderman637 wrote:

Yep, good game all...
Had very much fun in deciding the deal...
It was like small kids fighting for a share of chocolates 😑
Especially pokerdplayer...
Hehee...
Thank you Ixgames for the game, had nice fun..

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]UGHH !![/FONT]

missed another
how?
I HAVE NO IDEA 😑

I was in the forum, just before it was gonna start

well, one good thing, I guess
no one sucked out on me
mjoshin125 wrote:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]UGHH !![/FONT]

missed another
how?
I HAVE NO IDEA 😑

I was in the forum, just before it was gonna start

well, one good thing, I guess
no one sucked out on me

Good game 😁 as I stated it was nothing personal about wanting to negotiate on the deal... it just wasnt that much diff between the min payout and some of the offers. It seemed worth going for the win. As we all know all it takes is a couple double ups at that point and all the sudden u're in the lead πŸ˜‰

But I finally gave into peer pressure, seemed most wanted to do the deal... it was a good deal and a fun final table. Thanks to all involved and Ixgames
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
pokerplayer wrote:

Good game 😁 as I stated it was nothing personal about wanting to negotiate on the deal... it just wasnt that much diff between the min payout and some of the offers. It seemed worth going for the win. As we all know all it takes is a couple double ups at that point and all the sudden u're in the lead πŸ˜‰

But I finally gave into peer pressure, seemed most wanted to do the deal... it was a good deal and a fun final table. Thanks to all involved and Ixgames

was neat gettin to final group and makin cash deal at final table. hopin to be home sunday to play with ya'll again this coming week!
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99