Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 27th december 2009

Reply Subscribe
Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 27th december for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 27th december 2009, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted/private.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hello

This is just a reminder of the tournament on sunday 27th december for full tilt members.

Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

If you have signed up through our full tilt review please add your screen name here

Freeroll information

Thanks again for the great freerolls ixgames. :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Thanks again for the great freerolls ixgames. :thumbsup

Hello, ive posted my full tilt nickname on the stickys 2nd page, but im not allowed to register for this tournament, can anyone tell me whats happening?

my nickname is "Sumun"

thanks
Join: 2009/02/11 Messages: 17
Sumun wrote:

Hello, ive posted my full tilt nickname on the stickys 2nd page, but im not allowed to register for this tournament, can anyone tell me whats happening?

my nickname is "Sumun"

thanks

Sumun, you will need to post some more and be active but it shouldn't take long and we'll see you at the tables. Thanks again for the great FRs IXGames.
Join: 2009/08/21 Messages: 154
AAChipMagnet wrote:

Sumun, you will need to post some more and be active but it shouldn't take long and we'll see you at the tables. Thanks again for the great FRs IXGames.

I havent been playing poker for a while, but im back
anyway, i thought i was listed for those freerolls because i put my username on the sticky
Join: 2009/02/11 Messages: 17
ixgames wrote:

Hello

How to join

Freeroll information

Thank you X for the games, and merry xmas
*hope yas didnt get coal like I did!
Join: 2008/06/14 Messages: 34
ixgames wrote:

Hello

How to join

Freeroll information

Thanks for the tourment this week hope to do better next week i took a bad beat i had fullhouse ks and qs he vhad aa kk
Join: 2008/05/28 Messages: 42
floptowin wrote:

Thanks for the tourment this week hope to do better next week i took a bad beat i had fullhouse ks and qs he vhad aa kk

made final table but just got disconnected from fulltilt server. my net is just fine as i'm postin here. VERY disappointing. good luck ya'll
Join: 2008/12/28 Messages: 99
floptowin wrote:

FT tourney. at final table, FT dumped me and I am unable to connect to server. What a crock. I know its not ix fault but its annoying as he**. No problems gettting online or any other site currently but cant connect to FT server while at the final table.
Join: 2009/04/11 Messages: 77
sk82day wrote:

FT tourney. at final table, FT dumped me and I am unable to connect to server. What a crock. I know its not ix fault but its annoying as he**. No problems gettting online or any other site currently but cant connect to FT server while at the final table.

ditto, about the connection
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 250
sk82day wrote:

I was disconnected also....... oh well :confused:
Join: 2008/08/02 Messages: 113
mjoshin125 wrote:

I cant get back on either ... what a bunch of bs
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
pokerplayer wrote:

[FONT="Arial Black"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Guess we shoulda made a deal - LOL:dirol😄:1orglaugh[/FONT][/FONT]
pokerplayer wrote:

Good thing I was not playing my normal game with a couple hundred k at the table :1orglaugh
mjoshin125 wrote:

Like to know if everyone got disconnected or just us 3? Please post when you can get back on.
sk82day wrote:

Like to know if everyone got disconnected or just us 3? Please post when you can get back on.

At least 2 more ( on the prrevious page ) I think
mjoshin125 wrote:

Waht sux is bought into a $10 torney that started sometime between 8 and 830 and I couldnt even get on to unregister. After getting dumped my mood changed and I had no business playing in another game while I am in this frame of mind.
mjoshin125 wrote:

Anyone able to get back on ?
pokerplayer wrote:

Anyone able to get back on ?

anyone able to get back on ?

Nope.... somebody must have tripped over an extension cord and pulled the plug at FT
TurboDave wrote:

anyone able to get back on ?

Nope.... somebody must have tripped over an extension cord and pulled the plug at FT

Got back on and it shows that the torny is voided now .... 😟?