Select your timezone: Select

Full tilt poker $50 freeroll sunday 18th october 2009

Reply Subscribe
SycoSteve wrote:

I feel if you make it to final table you should get something and that is why full tilt put that "DISCUSS DEAL" button there because we should be grown men or women about it and talk it out well one of us did'nt understand that.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmmm...wasn't there, but there's two things wrong about this statement to begin with. . .

(1) Just because you make a final table does it mean you'll get paid anything. Payout structure is set by the game organizer based on # of players and is set once registration is closed. In this case 5 were getting paid and that is obviously less than the number of players at the table. This information is readily available in the tournament lobby and you can act accordingly to it. . .

(2) The "discuss a deal button" will ALLOW players to discuss a deal but unless all agree to one, it's not going to happen and it can't be forced to happen. You may not like the hold out(s) but the way to make them learn the lesson is to put THEM in a position where THEY want to deal. The option being available also allows a way out from a tournament going on longer than the players care to invest time for. They split the prize pool and play shorter time for the left over. . .

Just an outsider's observations. . .[/FONT]

Well "outsider" look there was nothing wrong with my statement it was the way I feel you feel different and that is fine but dont sit there and bash my opinion. Anyone can make picky little statements about the "DISCUSS DEAL" button but the truth is no one cares about something someone say's about it that was'nt even there!
Join: 2009/09/27 Messages: 75
SycoSteve wrote:

I feel if you make it to final table you should get something and that is why full tilt put that "DISCUSS DEAL" button there because we should be grown men or women about it and talk it out well one of us did'nt understand that.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hmmm...wasn't there, but there's two things wrong about this statement to begin with. . .

(1) Just because you make a final table does it mean you'll get paid anything. Payout structure is set by the game organizer based on # of players and is set once registration is closed. In this case 5 were getting paid and that is obviously less than the number of players at the table. This information is readily available in the tournament lobby and you can act accordingly to it. . .

(2) The "discuss a deal button" will ALLOW players to discuss a deal but unless all agree to one, it's not going to happen and it can't be forced to happen. You may not like the hold out(s) but the way to make them learn the lesson is to put THEM in a position where THEY want to deal. The option being available also allows a way out from a tournament going on longer than the players care to invest time for. They split the prize pool and play shorter time for the left over. . .

Just an outsider's observations. . .[/FONT]

Really like your thinking here Steve. I haven't really understood the "make a deal" angle, but can understand both sides of the coin (so to speak).
Join: 2009/08/02 Messages: 190
miskei03 wrote:

Well "outsider" look there was nothing wrong with my statement it was the way I feel you feel different and that is fine but dont sit there and bash my opinion. Anyone can make picky little statements about the "DISCUSS DEAL" button but the truth is no one cares about something someone say's about it that was'nt even there!

I saw nothing that would be considered bashing your opinion.

If you don't care about other people's opinions, then perhaps you shouldn't post in a discussion forum.

If not making a deal means you won't make friends, then I guess I will always be friendless because I doubt I will ever use the option. I sign up to play poker, not make deals.

If I enjoyed cutting deals, I'd still be working in the city attorney's office. :p
Join: 2008/04/24 Messages: 95
thejuanupsman wrote:

I saw nothing that would be considered bashing your opinion.

If you don't care about other people's opinions, then perhaps you shouldn't post in a discussion forum.

If not making a deal means you won't make friends, then I guess I will always be friendless because I doubt I will ever use the option. I sign up to play poker, not make deals.

If I enjoyed cutting deals, I'd still be working in the city attorney's office. :p

Look I wont ever talk about the make a deal thing again I think it is a bad idea now that I have seen the options. It is fine that people disagree I was simply stating that all of us wanted to try it and one guy was being a richard about it and I think you would have been with everyone else on the deal thejuanupsman I was just respecting my other forum players they wanted to discuss a deal so I went with it was'nt my idea.
miskei03 wrote:

Look I wont ever talk about the make a deal thing again I think it is a bad idea now that I have seen the options. It is fine that people disagree I was simply stating that all of us wanted to try it and one guy was being a richard about it and I think you would have been with everyone else on the deal thejuanupsman I was just respecting my other forum players they wanted to discuss a deal so I went with it was'nt my idea.

I wouldn't and my point is that just because someone doesn't want to make a deal doesn't make them a "richard". In fact calling someone that, for not wanting to make a deal, makes you the more deserving recipient of that title.
Join: 2008/04/24 Messages: 95
thejuanupsman wrote:

I wouldn't and my point is that just because someone doesn't want to make a deal doesn't make them a "richard". In fact calling someone that, for not wanting to make a deal, makes you the more deserving recipient of that title.

Keep it up man keep it up. Look it was a week ago let it go man you got problems or something. YOU WHERE NOT EVEN THERE GET OFF MY CASE! Before you talk about something you need to get the facts. Who the hell asked you anyways? Has any of the people that "where there" said anything about me calling him a "richard" NO! You know why?!? NO! Becuase you where not there. So stay out of it none of your concern. Go read a book or something and quit quoting everything I type. Stop being a "RICHARD".
Manne wrote:

Good luck to everyone 😁

Good luck to everyone 😁

good luck all 😁
Join: 2009/02/15 Messages: 20
Blondie64 wrote:

Good luck to everyone 😁

good luck all 😁

It's really sad I was knock out early in this tournament but well done. 😁
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
ixgames wrote:

Hello

Members that are not included in tonights full tilt game (that have posted their screen name) will be added after the weekend. Screen names cant be added during weekends but you will get your spot at next tournament.

How to join

This tournament is restricted but members with full access and which have posted their screen name will get added to the sunday games. If you dont have a full tilt poker account please download the full tilt poker software to join the action and all features of full tilt poker. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. For depositing players use bonus code ixgames600 to take advantage of the new signup bonus 100% up to $600. Become famous at full tilt poker with ixgames.

Freeroll information

Sponsored freeroll at full tilt poker by ixgames-com

Tournament name: ixgames-com $50 freeroll

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Maximum players: 1800

Amount: $50

Freeroll date: sunday 18th oct 2009, 18.00 PM

The tournament is already visible inside the full tilt poker software.

Password: This tournament is restricted.

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Thanks for the game. I always look forward to these games.

Good Luck to everyone.
Join: 2008/04/14 Messages: 199
ix_man wrote:

Thanks for the game. I always look forward to these games.

Good Luck to everyone.

Miskie03 let it go
and its ole trucker lol not tucker gl man hope too see ya in the next game and man hope it was as fun as the last one
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
ixgames wrote:

Not bad, looks like this was a good move for these tournaments. Im glad you liked it as well. :thumbsup

Nice play trucker and congratulations😁

Not bad, looks like this was a good move for these tournaments. Im glad you liked it as well. :thumbsup

Nice play trucker and congratulations😁

and ty ix games
means a lot to get a thumbs up from the boss :1orglaugh
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378