Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 2nd dec 2009

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 2nd december.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 2nd dec -09, 18.00 (GMT -5)

Password: 748219

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 2nd december.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Good luck every1 and hope to see u there 😁
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Thanks for the opportunity to compete with my IX friends!:thumbsup
Always a fun time... Thanks again!
Join: 2008/12/12 Messages: 189
datsme53 wrote:

Thanks for the opportunity to compete with my IX friends!:thumbsup
Always a fun time... Thanks again!

Do you need to add your screen anme for carbon if we already have done so at the last tourney? In other words do you need to add your screen name for each private tourney sponsored by ix you want to enter at carbon?
Join: 2009/04/11 Messages: 77
sk82day wrote:

Do you need to add your screen anme for carbon if we already have done so at the last tourney? In other words do you need to add your screen name for each private tourney sponsored by ix you want to enter at carbon?

no, im sure you dont, ix or manne posted this in another thread i read...not sure where though

once you added and are still active i think you remain on "the list"
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
sk82day wrote:

here you go...forum-ixgames-com/full-tilt-poker-forum/5651-i-won-again-what-night-html look for ixgames post near the end of this thread!
marco123 wrote:

here you go...forum-ixgames-com/full-tilt-poker-forum/5651-i-won-again-what-night-html look for ixgames post near the end of this thread!

Thanks for the info and link Marco! GL at the tables.
Join: 2009/04/11 Messages: 77
sk82day wrote:

no problem that what the forums all about - helping other forumerrrers - except when playing against them😄
marco123 wrote:

no problem that what the forums all about - helping other forumerrrers - except when playing against them😄

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Cool! :dirol

See y'all at the tables unless I'm unforeseeably delayed at the office. Should be another good'un! :dance:

Thanks, again, to ixgames for these opportunities! :thumbsup
[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Cool! :dirol

See y'all at the tables unless I'm unforeseeably delayed at the office. Should be another good'un! :dance:

Thanks, again, to ixgames for these opportunities! :thumbsup
[/FONT]

Thanks, is good😁
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks, is good😁

Today is wednesday so where is the password?
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks, is good😁

See u all there and gl i need it
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
sasquatch01 wrote:

See u all there and gl i need it

Hello poker players, just posted the password.
ixgames wrote:

Hello poker players, just posted the password.

Hope to see you all there.......
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks, is good😁

Just logged on to pdc and game is not listed in the lobby and then went to carbon same thing not listed ? maybe just not there yet anybody if u can see it in the lobby plz respond ty.
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks, is good😁

I dont see the torny listed in carbon... 😟
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 63
pokerplayer wrote:

maybe just hasnt shown up yet . but ty for response was makin sure it wasnt my site .
pokerplayer wrote:

Same here - i would assume its the same for everybody - did anyone pm ix admin or manne? - only 1 person should - no point in everyone spamming😡!
marco123 wrote:

Same here - i would assume its the same for everybody - did anyone pm ix admin or manne? - only 1 person should - no point in everyone spamming😡!

same here - i would assume its the same for everybody - did anyone pm ix admin or manne? - only 1 person should - no point in everyone spamming😡!

i have pmed ixgames about the problem see what happens if no game e1 there will be more so dont fret.ok.
onpokplaya wrote:

same here - i would assume its the same for everybody - did anyone pm ix admin or manne? - only 1 person should - no point in everyone spamming😡!

i have pmed ixgames about the problem see what happens if no game e1 there will be more so dont fret.ok.

Hi

The tournament will come online in a couple of minutes.

Really sorry about that.

I told them to start the tournament 30 min later because of this and only today.