Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 28th oct 2009

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 28th october.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 100% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code UPTO600.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 28th oct -09, 17.00 (GMT -5, ET-1)

Password: 002147

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 28th october.

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 100% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code UPTO600.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Thanks for the Tournament.

Good luck for all.😁
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Thanks for the Tournament.

Good luck for all.😁

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Question, ixgames. . . :helpme

Is it mandatory to have signed up using ixgames as the referral to CarbonPoker in order to join this game? I have an account on Carbon, but unfortunately it was through a different referral. As I work with a couple of other forums, in addition to being a member here, I would respect your intention and wishes and not join if that is the case, as I would want people to do the same at those forums. [Not saying they actually would, but it'd be a pleasant suprise.] Just say the word and I will make believe the game doesn't even exist. . .

Thanks![/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Thanks I am in. GL to all.
Join: 2008/07/23 Messages: 30
teabagger357 wrote:

Thanks I am in. GL to all.

Gl 2 all who is in the game see u at the table
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
ixgames wrote:

How to join:

Freeroll information:

Thanks for the game Good luck to all in it :thumbsup
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Thanks for the game Good luck to all in it :thumbsup

Hi Steve

It's not mandatory but we want as much players as possible to use ixgames. This means in the future better tournaments, bigger prizepools, more frequent and all that comes along.
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Hi Steve

It's not mandatory but we want as much players as possible to use ixgames. This means in the future better tournaments, bigger prizepools, more frequent and all that comes along.

I will be sure to use ixgames in the carbon poker site.
Join: 2009/09/27 Messages: 75
miskei03 wrote:

I will be sure to use ixgames in the carbon poker site.

Good luck and have fun, have won one before for 2 weeks ago. πŸ˜‹
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote:

Good luck and have fun, have won one before for 2 weeks ago. πŸ˜‹

Good luck and have fun, have won one before for 2 weeks ago. πŸ˜‹Good luck to you too, see you on the felt.
Join: 2009/07/29 Messages: 455
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

Good luck and have fun, have won one before for 2 weeks ago. πŸ˜‹Good luck to you too, see you on the felt.

Appreciate the game ty
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
ixgames wrote:

Hi Steve

Hi Steve

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Thank you for the response, ixgames. Seeing as there are no major objections I may take part if my schedule permits me.

Thanks for the game![/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

Hi Steve

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Thank you for the response, ixgames. Seeing as there are no major objections I may take part if my schedule permits me.

Thanks for the game![/FONT]

GG All, early exit in 15th place with poket 77's. Nice hand xxAAKKxx with your Q10, with Q 10 on the flop, you couldn't get any better then that.
AAUPMYSLEAVE wrote:

GG All, early exit in 15th place with poket 77's. Nice hand xxAAKKxx with your Q10, with Q 10 on the flop, you couldn't get any better then that.

It was quite funny final table. 😁

embeded-image
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote:

embeded-image

embeded-imageCongradulations on the win...well done
UnknownFlush wrote:

embeded-image

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Well done, UF. Proud to finish 2nd to you. . .but only because the payout was the same. . . :1orglaugh All in! All-in! All-in. . . :1orglaugh

Good game by all who played. . . :thumbsup[/FONT]