Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 23rd dec 2009

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 23rd december.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 23rd dec -09, 18.00 (GMT -5)

Password: 094481

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 23rd december.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 23rd dec -09, 18.00 (GMT -5)

Password: 094481

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Good luck to all, see ya there MERRY CHRISTMAS😄
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Whoo! Let's do this! :dance:

I been a good boy this year, Santa. All I want for Xmas is a little luck at the right times. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Whoo! Let's do this! :dance:

I been a good boy this year, Santa. All I want for Xmas is a little luck at the right times. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]

Thank you for the game!!,i may be fixing supper at this time tho...in and out,gl to all
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
zjohnzzz wrote:

good luck to all, see ya there MERRY CHRISTMAS😄
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]John. . .if I had some way of giving you a consolation prize for today's game I would, gladly, seeing as how I did at least half the damage. You definitely got the kind of "no-lube" special treatment at the final table that nobody deserves. . .two hands in a row[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

good luck to all, see ya there MERRY CHRISTMAS😄
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]John. . .if I had some way of giving you a consolation prize for today's game I would, gladly, seeing as how I did at least half the damage. You definitely got the kind of "no-lube" special treatment at the final table that nobody deserves. . .two hands in a row[/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Good game today all. One tough final table again and getting there wasn't easy either. Enjoyed the chat at least as much as the game. Hope we'll be doing it again soon. :thumbsup

Hope y'all have a great holiday, whichever it is you celebrate. . .even if it's no holiday at all. . . :dance:

And thanks, of course, to ixgames, for another opportunity to play together. . . :thumbsup [/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Good game today all. One tough final table again and getting there wasn't easy either. Enjoyed the chat at least as much as the game. Hope we'll be doing it again soon. :thumbsup

Hope y'all have a great holiday, whichever it is you celebrate. . .even if it's no holiday at all. . . :dance:

And thanks, of course, to ixgames, for another opportunity to play together. . . :thumbsup [/FONT]

nice one steve..... well played (and the other winners)

my chips musta helped😉

happy holidays to all
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

my chips musta helped😉

happy holidays to all

my chips musta helped😉

happy holidays to all
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Thanks, Marco! :o

I wish I could say that they did -- they certainly kept me around long enough -- but, if I remember correctly [debatable] I ended up shipping most of them to some other player who got the better of me with less than a coin flip. . . :mad:

In the end I have no right to complain, I guess. . .[/FONT]
SycoSteve wrote:

my chips musta helped😉

happy holidays to all

I wish I could say that they did -- they certainly kept me around long enough -- but, if I remember correctly [debatable] I ended up shipping most of them to some other player who got the better of me with less than a coin flip. . . :mad:

lol good game by all i am getting closer lmao but some luckbox we wont mention his name syco lmao. no really congrats to the winners enjoyed the sportsmanship the whole game ty ix for these games and players u are a great bunch of people .
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

lol good game by all i am getting closer lmao but some luckbox we wont mention his name syco lmao. no really congrats to the winners enjoyed the sportsmanship the whole game ty ix for these games and players u are a great bunch of people .

Part of the game steve, all ya can do is shake it off and keep on plugging away, was a good game and congrats to itm finishers
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
onpokplaya wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]:1orglaugh I actually have no defense. This week for me was based a lot on luck once we hit the final table. . . :1orglaugh[/FONT]
zjohnzzz wrote:

Part of the game steve, all ya can do is shake it off and keep on plugging away, was a good game and congrats to itm finishers

part of the game steve, all ya can do is shake it off and keep on plugging away, was a good game and congrats to itm finishers
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Great attitude, John! You've obviously got the mental angle of the game nailed. Can't wait to play with you again.[/FONT]