Select your timezone: Select

Carbon and pdc poker $1000 qualifier freeroll wednesday 16th dec 2009

Reply Subscribe
Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 16th december.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 16th dec -09, 18.00 (GMT -5)

Password: 783211

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 2120
ixgames wrote:

Announcement of poker freeroll at carbon poker and pdc poker wednesday 16th december.

PDC POKER or CARBON POKER, you decide where you want to play!

How to join:

This exclusive tournament is available to ixgames and pdc poker members that have made a deposit. By using ixgames exclusive link you are eligible to both a signup bonus as well as future private tournaments sponsored by ixgames-com. To join this tournament, just download the pdc poker software, and register. As a new member you are eligible for 200% first signup bonus up to $600 including 14 days of $500 freerolls - use coupon code IXGAMES.

If you decide to signup at carbon poker, use bonus code ixgames for 200% up to $600. Just download the carbon poker software and start playing. You will also receive entry for 14 days of $500 guaranteed tournaments (new players only).

Freeroll information:

Sponsored freeroll at pdc poker / carbon poker by ixgames-com

Tournament Name: ixgames 1K qualifier

Tournament type: Freeroll, texas hold'em NL

Players: Minimum 2, maximum 2000

Prize: 3 entry tickets to $1000 guaranteed tournament.

Freeroll date: wednesday 16th dec -09, 18.00 (GMT -5)

Password: 783211

Enjoy the game and respect your fellow players!

Good luck to everyone Welcome:
Join: 2006/12/07 Messages: 29893
Manne wrote:

Good luck to everyone Welcome:

Good luck!!
Join: 2008/11/29 Messages: 127
UnknownFlush wrote:

Good luck!!

Good luck to all😡😉

Greetings
Join: 2009/06/19 Messages: 63
PedroMXDF_1 wrote:

Good luck to all😡😉

Greetings

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Whoo hoo! Wednesday cannot get here soon enough! :dance:

Thank you ixgames, once again! :dirol[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Whoo hoo! Wednesday cannot get here soon enough! :dance:

i think its time for some one else to win some tickets lol gl pal and to all and c ya all at the tables
Join: 2009/03/28 Messages: 378
onpokplaya wrote:

i think its time for some one else to win some tickets lol gl pal and to all and c ya all at the tables

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yes sir! You are more than welcome to one. . .if you can get by me. . . :bully:

Will be lookin' for ya at a table. Try not to crash & burn too early. . . :1orglaugh

Seriously though. . .g'luck, man. . .[/FONT]
Join: 2008/12/20 Messages: 856
SycoSteve wrote:

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yes sir! You are more than welcome to one. . .if you can get by me. . . :bully:

Will be lookin' for ya at a table. Try not to crash & burn too early. . . :1orglaugh

Seriously though. . .g'luck, man. . .[/FONT]

Good luck all, see ya there question though what tourneys can we use these in,any 1000 tourney, certain ones, and when registering for said tourney does it give you option for coupon or cash?
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
zjohnzzz wrote:

Good luck all, see ya there question though what tourneys can we use these in,any 1000 tourney, certain ones, and when registering for said tourney does it give you option for coupon or cash?

good luck all, see ya there question though what tourneys can we use these in,any 1000 tourney, certain ones, and when registering for said tourney does it give you option for coupon or cash?

a few different tourney options available (if you win!!) 😉

when you click on the tourneys etc...as best i can remember they have 3 options: $, coupons and something else...if it does not have coupon options you cannot register...

i'm sure there are sat's you can register for aswell as the $1000

just take a look around the lobbies and it will all become clear 😄
Join: 2009/09/06 Messages: 405
marco123 wrote:

good luck all, see ya there question though what tourneys can we use these in,any 1000 tourney, certain ones, and when registering for said tourney does it give you option for coupon or cash?

a few different tourney options available (if you win!!) 😉

when you click on the tourneys etc...as best i can remember they have 3 options: $, coupons and something else...if it does not have coupon options you cannot register...

i'm sure there are sat's you can register for aswell as the $1000

just take a look around the lobbies and it will all become clear 😄

I was unaware of that.....thanks for the information.
Join: 2008/10/24 Messages: 171
mexican wrote:

Thanks for the info marco:thumbsup(actually already have won a couple(thanks ixgames) :thumbsup) good luck to all in todays games, see ya there!
Join: 2009/08/23 Messages: 187
mexican wrote:

Well here we go again good luck 2 all hopefully i place this time lol
Join: 2009/08/19 Messages: 198
zjohnzzz wrote:

good luck all, see ya there question though what tourneys can we use these in,any 1000 tourney, certain ones, and when registering for said tourney does it give you option for coupon or cash?I think you can play in any $11 game. I like the Midnite SH 6-max
1k gtd. myself usually about $250 e.v.
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

good luck all, see ya there question though what tourneys can we use these in,any 1000 tourney, certain ones, and when registering for said tourney does it give you option for coupon or cash?I think you can play in any $11 game. I like the Midnite SH 6-max
1k gtd. myself usually about $250 e.v.

Thanks for the game😡 Luv those $11 tickets....need to get me one tonite
Join: 2009/06/15 Messages: 50
ChrisJJJJ wrote:

Thanks for the game😡 Luv those $11 tickets....need to get me one tonite

Thx IX
gl to all who play
mexican wrote:

Thanks for all of the freerolls ixgames,you rule!
Join: 2008/11/07 Messages: 145
nightmoves44 wrote:

Thanks for all of the freerolls ixgames,you rule!

Just an FYI (as an example)

the options available...
marco123 wrote:

Just an FYI (as an example)

the options available...

just an FYI (as an example)

the options available...

here you go

embeded-image
marco123 wrote: